Tour Rules and Forms
CYSO Tour Rules
- Use of Alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco and other illegal activities is strictly forbidden.
- Students will meet all curfews and roll calls in person.
- Students are required to participate in all group activities.
- Students may not leave the group or the hotel alone. It is recommended that students travel in groups of three or more and be accompanied by a chaperone.
- Students must sign out when leaving the group, stating their destination and sign in upon their return.
- Students may not leave the group or the hotel with any person who is not part of the tour.
- Boys may not enter girl’s rooms or girls enter boy’s rooms between curfew and 6:30am.
- Students will comply with rooming assignments.
Students will be sent home at their parent’s expense if they demonstrate a flagrant or persistent disregard for the rules or if they refuse to cooperate with CYSO staff or chaperones. There will be no appeal of a decision to terminate a participant. Termination from the tour will be at the participant's expense.